The Christmas Party The Christmas Party

PureCarnage responds:

Teh sex is the lollerz!

Bloo Bloo

Good work for a first

You a good job..for four hour...and its your first flash!

Continue working on it!

But I have a question though:Why your character lokks like a blue dildo?

Anyways,i put 10 on Humour for that!..I enjoyed this old blue song!

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Hmmm

It was pretty fun, but I think that this game is WAAAAY easier than the first one.
The upgrade system is not very useful since I manage to complete the game on all difficulties without having to upgrade everything.
The game is still fun though and it's not a bad game. But I see no improvement on this game that makes me want to play this game again.

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

Okay

It's okay...I mean I passes time.

ANd note to all those kids out here: Games like this exists way before spore came out...yes it looks like it...but it's not the same thing.

HeroInteractive responds:

What a good point, haha! This really wasn't meant to be anything like Spore and was in development before Spore came out. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

Superb!

IT is a good game...and when you've got the good strategie you can kill those bastards....the one and only problem,is not the difficulty,it's really the lack of exp point...the challange is there...but even if i kill most of them,still i cant get to that zergish level 4(you know when you gat the queen's lair).
Im at stage 12 and still i didn't got the queen's lair...and you cant know I much I tried to get to that point...but still playing and trying some tactics...

Good game,its fiver to me!

Ps:for those who are complaining about the difficulty its because you have no patience,for those who want more power,use strategies,for those who and more exp per kill,i'll agree with you!

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Seriously

The way you say beacuase is so funny!

Tumbler Speed Ver_2 Tumbler Speed Ver_2

So cheesy!

But so good! T'was very fun to listen to!

Psychknight responds:

Delighted to hear that! :D

It's kind of a 'happy tune' huh?...

Glad you liked it, thanks for the review! d(^^)b

Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

The bestest

Man,Its been like,the bestest song I ever listen to!
Man you invoke the vibe man!'Cause of you...I know my passion!Man you killed me!...Must your mother be in heaven!